Town News & Notices
Agendas are under Government Tab
HHW ongoing collection sites are free to Waukesha County residents with proof of residency. View schedules at www.WaukeshaCounty.gov/HazardousWaste.
- Menomonee Falls: Veolia Environmental Services, W124N9451 Boundary Rd.
- Muskego: North of Emerald Park Landfill, W124 S10391 S. 124 St.
- Waukesha: NEW LOCATION 1500 N University Dr. (near the water tower)
All Waukesha County residents are welcome at one-time collection events with proof of residency:
- Brookfield June 3: City Public Works Yard, 19700 Riverview Dr.
- Delafield June 17: City Dept. of Public Works, 111 Main St.
- Oconomowoc September 9: City Public Works Garage, 630 S. Worthington St.
Old, unusable chemicals, pesticides, wood preservatives, solvents, oil-based paints, and mercury-containing products are accepted. Not accepted are latex paint, non-hazardous cleaning materials, motor oil, and oil filters.
2023 TOWN REVALUATION info
EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS Sign up to automatically receive updates and reminders via e-mail. To enroll in this feature, provide your e-mail address to: Gail Obradovich – Deputy Clerk/Treasurer to begin receiving notifications of election, deadlines, and other important Town matters.
DOG LICENSES Download the FORM from the website or pick one up at the Clerk’s office; complete the form and return it along with a copy of a current rabies vaccination certificate and a check or money order made out to the Town of Mukwonago. A $10 per dog late fee is required after April 1. If mailing the documents, include a SASE. Wisconsin Statute 95.21 requires proof of current rabies vaccination every year.
JOB OPPORTUNITY Deputy Clerk Treasurer